The Samsung baby monitor is packed with features such as:
- Night vision
- Digital zoom
- A large 3.5″ color LCD screen
- Interference free reception
- Two way talk
- Remote monitoring from anywhere in the world
- Viewing the camera on your television
- Temperature senor and alarm
- Remote activated night light
- Remote music activation and sleep mode
The Samsung baby monitor has a stylish design and is very sleek. The Samsung video baby monitor is very portable and loaded with features. You’ll feel secure knowing you can keep an eye on your baby at all times especially when it’s sleeping. The monitor is also great for keeping an eye on the kids in the pool, kids playing in the backyard or even knowing when the Tooth Fairy should visit.
The Samsung baby monitor even has night vision capability. It also has a 2X digital zoom feature so you can zoom in to see exactly what your child is playing with when it’s in question. The Samsung baby monitor is also expandable to accommodate up to 4 cameras.
The camera can be table or wall mounted. You’ll get great picture quality with the large 3.5″ color LCD screen. The system utilizes 2.4 GHz frequency hop technology so you won’t have to worry about interference from other electronic devices such as wireless routers, microwaves or cordless phones.
Another nice feature is the two way talk feature. This will not only allow you to hear sound from the camera, but you can also talk back.
Here’s a feature you don’t see on many monitors, you can actually watch the camera remotely from anywhere in the world on your PC via Skype by using the USB port. If you are traveling and you want to check in on your kids to see how your spouse is doing, simply connect with Skype and it’s almost like actually being there.
Samsung baby monitor features that really impressed us
- You can monitor the camera right on your television utilizing the picture in picture function. You can be watching your favorite show and keeping an eye on your child at the same time. Awesome Feature.
- The monitor continuously displays the temperature around the camera. You can even set a minimum and maximum temperature range and if the temperature goes outside of that range an alarm with be activated on the monitor. This can help you know when you need to say turn on an air conditioner or turn up the heat in the winter.
- The Samsung baby monitor also includes a remote activated night light.This comes in handy if your child wants a light to fall asleep and then you can remotely turn it off when you go to bed.
- Lastly, remote music activation. Ever wished you could just put on some music for a few minutes when you see your child stirring but didn’t want to actually go into their room. Problem Solved. The Samsung baby monitor comes preloaded with 4 lullabies and even has an automatic sleep mode with sound detection.
“After some intense research I decided to purchase this Samsung video baby monitor. I was skeptical due to the fact I couldn’t test it before purchasing it. I’ve read reviews on other products of grainy screens, poor sound, interference with wireless modems etc. The fact is, this is the best purchase for a video baby monitor. I can’t believe it was only $169. I’ve looked at other models in the $250-$300+ and not nearly as compatible.
- The picture is amazing. I do photography so I am very particular when it comes to resolution and clarity.
- The night view is wonderful- you can change the contrast and not grainy at all.
- On the camera you can set the sensitivity level as well as the volume for the music and voice intercom.
- There are two zoom levels, they are both very clear.
- From the hand held screen, you can activate the music in the nursery without going in the room, as well as turn on/off the night light.
- The battery life is fair- what I expected for a 3.5 inch screen. It will beep three times when you need to plug it in.
- You have the option of a beep or vibrate for the voice activation.
- You can set the screen on a timer- it will go off, but activate when she makes a noise or moves- I have it set on the more sensitive side.
- The intercom is great- my husband said it was very clear and she recognized my voice.
- There is not a single thing wrong with this model. (The more expensive Samsung models have a pan option- I have the camera on the wall in a corner and can see the entire nursery (12×14)and zoom in on the crib. Pan not needed!)
A MUST BUY you will not be disappointed. I am very particular about the items I write reviews on. I hope this helps you make an educated decision on your purchase. Good luck!!”